Almost 100 per cent of our revenue is from donations. Prayer is always the most important contribution you can make. And if the Lord is leading you to support us financially, there are a number of ways:
- Interac e-Transfers are our preferred method for one-time donations, as they are quick and there are no deductions, as with Canada Helps or PAR. Through your financial institution, send to email@example.com. Renewal Fellowship is registered for auto-deposit, so no password should be required. Donors should include their email and postal addresses in the “Message” section so that tax receipts can be provided.
- Make regular donations with monthly pre-authorized remittances through PAR, or securely online with a credit card through Canada Helps.
- Make a one-time or occasional donation by Interac e-transfer, by credit card through Canada Helps, or by mailing a cheque to the Renewal Fellowship office at 3819 Bloor Street West, Etobicoke, Ontario M9B 1K7. While we appreciate donations by any method, most of our donors contribute using PAR or cheques, in order to minimize our processing costs.
- Become a member or renew your membership using Interac e-transfer, or using a credit card through Canada Helps. Donate $10 per household, entering “Membership” or “Membership Renewal” and the names of the members in the “Message” section.
- Ask your church’s Mission Committee to consider adding the Renewal Fellowship to the congregation’s annual budget.
- Encourage one other person to become a member of the Fellowship.
- Become a Supporting Congregation — $100 per congregation.
- Like us on Facebook – The daily Prayer Chain reminder will appear on your Facebook page.
- Contribute an Article for Renewal News — Send it to the Renewal News Editor: Rev. Andy Cornell <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Submit your prayer requests — Send them to the Prayer Chain Editor: Linda Shaw <email@example.com>.
- Subscribe to the Renewal Fellowship e-mailings. These include Renewal News, the Prayer Chain, and conference brochures. The Subscription Management Page makes it easy to manage your own subscription in all the following ways:
- Cancel Your Subscription
- Vacation-Stop Your Subscription — set your own re-start date.
- Change Your Address
- Switch the Frequency of Your Prayer Chain E-Mailings — there are daily, weekly, and monthly versions.
- Send Gift Subscriptions — recommend the Renewal Fellowship E-mailings to people who would appreciate them.
- Advertise with Us — Do you have a position in the church or an event that you want others to know about? The rates are: $75 for Renewal News alone, $75 for the website alone, and $100 for both for a quarter-page advertisement. Contact the Renewal News Editor: Rev. Andy Cornell <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Form for donating through Canada Helps